Tuesday, February 10, 2015

~Introduction To Me~

Hi! My name is Marilynn and I love to read and write poetry. I'm still a teenager though, so I do like to play video games, text, talk, hang out with my friends, and go on Facebook. I live in the Bronx, NY and in this course I hope to explore the deepest depths of my creativity. I want to see the full extents of my creativity and unleash it in wonderful poetry and essays. So, my question to you is how will you help me explore and challenge my creativity in group activities? Click Here to See My Selfie Poster!

2 comments:

  1. I like your design. And I suggest you to keep it how you want it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful beginning to what I'm sure will develop into a really engaging blog. Bring your creativity on!

    ReplyDelete